NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:14:17 -0800

here is a better idea.. lets go out and buy every bit of stock in dean foods
that we can afford; its going to go through the roof before bush is out of
office. we'd all make a fortune then when we are all sick and old and crippled
over from osteoporosis..we will be able to afford the really GOOD nursing
home.
not really.>
amalita
  That's if we live that long since we don't make Bush as wealthy as his oil corporations. He doesn't really have much use for us, so he'd rather kill us off with dairy and other so called foods that cause cancer and a lot of other diseases. Sue