NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:00:59 -0400
On Oct 13, 2008, at 1:41 PM, Mike Malcolm wrote:
> . A good book to read would be the China
> study by campbell who does into depth why animal protein and casen
> as a
> whole isnt good for you.  I wouldnt worry what others think do what
> you know
> is best for your health as well as that of your
> children.
=========

I second the recommendation for the China Study.

Another book that is well worth reading is "Disease Proof Your Child"
by Joel Fuhrman MD (www.drfuhrman.com).

In this book he explains why a dairy free diet is best for children
(and adults) and gives good recipes that you can make very easily.

Sherene

--http://homeschooledtwins.blogspot.com