NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:04:02 -0600
http://www.allergygrocery.com/search.php

Stefanie,
Miss Roben's offers many allergen free mixes.  On the website, check off your allergens/intolerances and many items come up with wheat free, yeast free, egg free, dairy free.  A white cake mix came up when I selected "Miss Roben's mixes" in the "Search Through" box.  If your son can tolerate the ingredients in dry Jello pudding mix, I always add a box of the dry mix to my gluten free cake mixes to help them turn out moister.  Miss Roben's mixes have usually turned out pretty well for me & taste great.

Good luck,
Janice