NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suzanne DiPiero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:32:15 EDT
I received this reply from Rich's regarding the distribution of Richwhip in
the Boston area:

Rich Products Corporation
10/23/98

Dear Ms. DiPiero:
Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the distribution of RICHWHIP in
your vicinity.  Our RICHWHIP is available in grocery stores in certain areas
of the
country.  Our broker in your area is Buckley, Thorne, Messina, McDermott &
Assoc.,
200 First Ave., Needham, MA 02194, and they would be able to tell you if there
is a grocery store in your area that carries RICHWHIP .  Their telephone
number is 781-453-4100.  Please feel free to contact them directly.

If we can be of further assistance, feel free to contact us at
1-800-356-7094.
Sincerely,

Linda Velarde
Efficient Customer Support