NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:27:41 -0500
Susan Gallant wrote:

>  If you choose to conclude that it's just the dust you've been reacting to then that's your perogative, but it doesn't mean it isn't dairy causing the children to be sick. For that matter, if you really don't think it's
>   dairy making you sick then maybe you no longer need this talk list, especially if you are disputing the health affects of it so much when so many of us here do suffer from it. It's a bit of an oximoron.

I am indeed severly lactose intolerant.  And I don't dispute that it
affects many people, and many of them much worse than I.

But I do dispute the wild assertions that dairy is the ultimate cause of
every ailment for everybody, and that dairy''s ultimately a bad thing.
And I reject the conspiracy theories that get thrown about so glibly.

>  WHy don't you find out what happened to the other three children who stopped eating dairy if it means so much to you to find out?

I tried.  I asked the original poster what happened; and got a
sarcastic, uninformative answer.  Which leads me to suspect that either
1) they never stopped eating dairy and so there is no additional data
(and/or that the parents don't buy into the theory) or that 2) they
stopped eating the dairy and still have the afflictions.