NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:50:49 EST

In a message dated 1/13/2006 9:00:25 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Is there  a study that he is quoting this from, do you know?  I wish it  were
that simple, but our attempts to fix a sleep wetting problem by  diet
adjustment have not been successful. :(

Anyways, I did the oral  challenge with this and found our step-daughter to
> be sensitive to all  three factors

my son's bed wetting problems STOPPED the day he stopped eating
tomatoes---Is this your child by Doris Rapp is a great book about  allergies---  BUT
bedwetting can be caused by food allergies, medical  issues, and psychological
issues as well   Good Luck!

We survived the 18th birthday party with a cake I got from this  list---THANK
YOU THANK YOU!

Stefanie