NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patricia L Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 22:43:01 EDT
Hi Tammy!

I am not sure if this helps, but my daughter (14 mos) has something that
sounds alot like what you described on her neck.  It seems to be getting
better and then will flare and look pimply.  I don't think it is milk
related, at least not in my daughter, she is breastfed and has no dairy
and I have very little.  I don't know what it is, but my thinking is that
it is aggravated, if not caused by heat.  I have found that homeopathic
calendula gel seems to help.

Patricia Oglesby
OKC

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]