NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:04:13 -0400
Bronwyn

Airlines are such a delight. Two different carriers here in Canada both gave
me non-lactose meals which had lactose in them. Two American airlines were
little better. Delta gave my meal away (assuming they had it at all). At
least American brought it to my seat but it had a lot of fruit. I have
irritable bowel syndrome as well so fruit is a no/no.

 I wish you lots of luck. by the way, the flight to Australia basically
takes you out in continuous darkness for most airlines. So it's really night
and all you want to do is sleep. Airlines normally arrive in Sydney at
7:30AM. One travel tip you may wish to consider is that it is worthwhile to
book the hotel room for the previous night. That way you can get into your
room by 9AM and have a quick nap. That worked well for us. One lady in our
party didn't get into her room till 4PM. She was Zombie by then. Of course,
this only works if you're on the same timeline we were.

Don