NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Mejia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:33:49 -0500
I just went to the store here in Michigan and was able to get some of the
Duncan Hines cake mixes without dairy or dyes. Some do have dairy and they
clearly label those with a list of allergens in bold at the bottom of the
ingredients list. Maybe the new mixes haven't gotten out nationwide yet, so
stock up.
Thanks for the warning. Did you contact the company about the change and to
ask if they had advised FAAN about putting out a warning? I am on the FAAN
alert list and haven't seen any alerts yet.
Thanks,
Cindy
Saline, MI