NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 06:31:56 -0800
If you really do believe this list is supposed to be for helping each other then you wouldn't be so quick to nock the information I've been trying to share and they are NOT merely beliefs. Health studies have proven them to be accurate and that is why I mention them on this talk list. If you chose to not listen to it yourself then that's your perogative, but you do not have the right to tell me I am wrong or that no one else should listen to it. Irregardless of the fact that we are in a dairy culture has nothing to do with the fact that it causes health issues for a lot more people than what is revealed to the public. Actually it would have something to do with it, becuaee if we were a dairy free culture then we wouldn't need this talk list to relearn what is better to eat or drink. A lot of people have dairy issues. they just haven't all been properly diagnosed because most doctors don't think diet affects our health. They've backslided in that regard over the past few decades. Even
 dieticians only know what they're taught in college. The colleges are funded by corporations to keep tuition costs down. The corporations actually dicate what is included in curriculums and what isn't so there are a lot of politics that fall into play determining what the so called experts learn in school and carry with them into their careers. Therefore we can't just go along with the majority. What's popular is not always right and what's right is not always popular. In my almost 38 years of exprience i have found that what is popular is very rarely ever right.
  Sue