NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mfeltner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:19:25 -0400
Kim,
I'm new to the list, but am sorry this has been your experience.
My son, too, has a severe allergy to milk.  That's his only allergy (at least
for now) but as you must know, milk is a tough food to avoid.
You might be interested in the Yahoo group POFAK (parents of food allergic
kids).  While the allergies of participants' kids range widely, there are lots
of practical tips and issues raised regarding milk allergy.
Melanie