NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 09:54:29 -0400
Well I took a few domestic flights on United and tried out their
non-lactose meals. I had been assured that they were fine for milk
allergies also. I was relatively unimpressed. My snack had 4 servings of
fruit- some fresh + applesauce, orange juice & raisins, and a cinnamon
roll. My breakfast was also all fruit. Some fresh, then more applesauce and
a donut. They also gave me a nutrigrain breakfast bar which had milk as an
ingredient right on the label. The meals were way to high in sugar for me,
I was bouncing off the walls when I arrived both times. I really thought
they would do better than that. I have to fly to Australia on United in 2
weeks, and they better serve me more than fruit on that 14 hour flight.
-Bronwyn