NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:05:58 -0800

my son's bed wetting problems STOPPED the day he stopped eating
tomatoes---Is this your child by Doris Rapp is a great book about allergies--- BUT
bedwetting can be caused by food allergies, medical issues, and psychological
issues as well Good Luck!

Thanks for mentioning the tomatoes. I never heard that one, but it would make sense since they have night shade properties. Certain foods and herbs have it and some people are more sensitive to it than others. Natural doctors urge cancer patients to stay away from it.  Sue

Yahoo! Photos