NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tammy Powell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:14:46 -0500

> This may sound like a silly question, but I'm going to ask anyway:  Will
> I find kosher markets open on Saturday since it is the Sabbath day?
> Though I have read a lot about food and kosher regulations, my religious
> background is not Jewish.  I could use some advice.

All the one's I've ever shopped at (in Maryland and St. Louis) have been
closed from about 2:00 pm friday afternoon till Sunday morning.
I would be suprised if you found one that was open.  I found one
restaraunt near me that has a Kosher section on the menu that is open on
Saturday's but that's about it.

--Tammy