NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:43:09 -0800
    so why dont these black families they give the theory a chance and find out.
why doesnt everyone just give these "conspiracy theorist" a chance and try
it? .it's free.
why not?
because and i quote "its so much easier to just give them the inhaler than
to fight everyone about it". Can you imagine my shock when i was told this??
nowadays an inhaler is like a status symbol. and being very healthy among
blacks is almost concidered ''trying to be white''.

  And we should also keep in mind that a theory is something not proven. Since there has been a lot of conclusive evidence in different news programs (like the Today Show as well as others) as well as magazine articles such as inVibrant Life Magazine and Mothering Magazine, as well as books such as MILK, MONEY AND MADNESS,9and our experiences we share on this talk list) we really can't call it a theory. It's just a matter of who chooses to believe the evidence and who doesn't. People are just going to believe what ever they want to even when the evbidence is in black and white in front of them. Just the same, to each their own. Sue