NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"L. Roop" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 06:55:18 -0500
Kathy Wentz wrote:

> The rules haven't changed and you are right.  The company rep just
> didn't know the difference.  Gee, how surprising (said sarcastically).

Ok, and I'm asking from frustration here, if there is no milk-type product
listed in the ingredient listing (and I've been to katherinez's site to
learn all the chemical names), *where* is the milk?

This particular product was a bag of pretzels, which don't typically have
milk in them.

Right when I think I get a handle on this milk-free business (and we've
been avoiding it, though not always successfully, for 5 years now), things
shift.

Thanks,
Lis