NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:57:55 -0500
And, I'm sure those of you that were posting here back then remember the Pop-Tart scare of several years back.
We were very effective in keeping them from changing the ingredients on ALL the varieties. They changed some, but I still buy the unfrosted ones and they are dairy free.
Also, Most varieties of Duncan Hines cake mixes and most of the Pillsbury frostings don't have milk, at least the ones in my little corner of the south. :)
Pammi