NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rachelle Annechino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:35:18 -0800
Nah.  I appreciate where you're coming from, but most of us reading
are capable of sorting this stuff out for ourselves.  Let's just treat
each other respectfully, ask questions about specific points if we
want further elaboration, and then move on.  Personally I'm not
seeking a grand debate from this list -- that's for my political lists
:) -- but rather the nitty gritty about whether Pop-Tarts are still
milk-free, etc.

As a long-time lurker, I would also like to add my thanks to the
people who contribute here.