NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 19:25:03 -0800
    When you talk about "doing research" are you talking about conducting
experiments, or about reading about them? (I Just want to clarify what it
is we're talking about here.)
-----
  Both-I have kept track of causes and affects with my own personal diet as well as friends and family members throughout the years as well as reading about other health research being done or having been done. Both theirs and mine have been for the most part very parallel. Attending Leleche League meetings(world wide support system for breastfeeding mothers) as well as other breastfeeding support groups have also been very educational.
  Sue