NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:32:32 -0800
In some cases bedwetting is maturation like you said, but for anyone who thinks their situations may be dairy related or some other food allergy, I can give the website again of Uchee Pines. It's not the health clinic in New York that I called a few years ago, but they cover a lot of the same topics. I still can't find the contact information to the other place. ANyways, here it is.
  www.ucheepines.org
  I also talked to one of the people working at Poland Springs Health institute and he said they are reopening in the spring. Their website is not running as of yet, but within a few months you can also reach them at www.polandspringshealthinstitute.org . They probably even recommend some of the exercises the other person had mentioned as well as diet related problems.
  Sue

Yahoo! Photos