NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"(Keith Chambery)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 11:49:52 EDT
Dear Lynda,
Here are 2 products that have been a huge help for us.  We have a 5 year old
boy who can not have any milk or gluten products.
The milk alternative we use is a potato based product called Vance's DariFree.
It tastes similar to milk, contains as much calcium as milk, is lactose and
cholesterol free as well as soy, rice, corn,oils and msg free.
The manufacturer is A&A Amazing foods in CA.  1-800-497-4834

The second product is a liquid daily multiple vitamin from a company called
SouthWest Health.  1-800-452-5067
Their web site is:  http://www.swhealth.com/index.html
Since our son will not take any pills we mix this cherry flavored vitamin in
his juice in the morning.  He's five so we only put 1/2oz in his juice.   This
vitamin is derived from cultivated seaweed and tastes pretty good actually.
One oz. has 150mg. of calcium as well as many, many other minerals, enzymes,
vitamins and Amino Acids.  Great stuff.
They also have a liquid calcium product (new) but it may have milk proteins in
it (calcium lactate) -- I've just e-mailed them to see if this and the other 3
calcium sources in this product are truly milk free.
Good Luck,   I hope this info will be of some help to you.
Best Regards,  Keith Chambery