NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:12:19 EST
As I noted earlier, it's not that medical journal articles about possible
negative impacts of milk can't be found, it's that the anti-milk sites never
balance them out with articles about milk's possible positive impacts. And you
will never find any mention of the studies that prove the negative ones to be
wrong. Sites like digitalnaturopath.com and Robert Cohen's notmilk.com will never
tell you about the good side of milk.

That milk is inherently wrong for the body is a belief structure that spreads
around the net like the urban legend that it is. Milk is like any other food.
It has positives and negatives. A good healthy balanced diet can include milk
or shun milk depending on the preference of the individual. Those are about
the only statements I can back up with objective evidence.

Steve Carper