NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:04:00 -0500
My family consists of 52yo husband, me (not giving my age!), and our 3.5 year old son. Son and I are allergic. Son usually has oatmeal with banana (very cheap) and fruit bar (pricey but we love them-they are whole grain made with real fruit) for breakfast. I have fruit bar and coffee. I snack on popcorn, grapes, and raisins until lunch. Hubs has pop-tart and coffee. Lunch is a sandwich usually-PBJ, ham, chicken, turkey (not all together of course). Son and I have spring mix, mayo, and mustard on whole wheat. Hub just has meat and mayo or mustard on whole wheat. Dinner-spaghetti, roast, chicken with different marinades or rubs, pork, fish.....veggies and a starch.
Hope this helps give ideas.....
Marie
Sent from my Palm Treo