NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 20:15:14 +0000
> Why did you 'settle', and not complain?  I would have politely, but
> assertively COMPLAINED that the dressing was NOT what I had ordered,
> and I would have INSISTED they get me the dressing I HAD ordered...
> and let them know that if the would not or could not comply with my
> order, that my business would be taken elsewhere.

This would have worked in a restaurant, but what I got was delivered
to my home.  They aren't going to come back to my house just to give
me a non-dairy dressing.

Laura
ICQ# 5152233

Admiral Roebuck: "I'm afraid, M, you don't have the balls for this job."
M: "Perhaps, but the advantage is I don't have to think with them all the time."
Tomorrow Never Dies