NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"E.J. Mumaw" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:34:00 EST
>>>my son Is only 2 1/2 and I am afraid to send him to preschool.

At this age I would start with talking to his pediatrician and weighting out
the pros, cons and is it necessary for him to go to school at this age.  My
son lasted in pre school for about a month at age 4 and I pulled him out
because of lack of accommodations.  It was just oo dangerous for him.  He is
doing very well in school and lack of preschool has not held him back a bit.
He reads 3 grades above his grade level, doesn't work as hard as he could at
his school projects, and has many friends.

E.J.