NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 18:38:13 +0100
At 22:51 23/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Robyn,
>
>You ought to taste Progesimil!  It's WAY far from sweet.  I agree about the
>mommies milk but it's not like the sweet they are putting in this stuff.
>And there are natural ways to make things sweet.  *sigh*

Remeat free predigested milk the UK suppliers gave me this information
which might be of some use

) Pregestimil - Not vegan, not vegetarian, contains some beef and some
pork, not kosher
2) Nutramigen same as pregestimil

3) Prosobee - Vegan, vegetarian, no beef, no pork and kosher.but with sugar.

4) Enfamil - lactose free, sugar free but with cow protein (casein)

Alan

      UK's only site for the Lactose Intolerant try....
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/park/gfm11/index.htm