NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robyn Kozierok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:05:19 -0400

> All,
>
> I have been trying to find milk-free dry bread crumbs.  All the ones I can
> find (Progresso, Kroger) have dry milk or some milk protein in them.  Any
> ideas?  None of the health food stores have had any either.
>
> I could always crush my own Saltines, but it just isn't the same...

After a ton of searching I found *one kind* that is milk-free (per the
ingredients -- haven't called to check if they use a separate line).
I'll try to remember to check tonight and post the details tomorrow
if no one else has.

There is also a brand called "Jason's" that we used to get in the Kosher
section in ONtario, but I haven't seen that one here.  It is certified parve, fwiw.

--Robyn