NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tammy Powell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 13:23:45 -0400
It contains:
water, high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated coconut oil,
partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, contains less than 2% of the
following:  carbohydrate gum, sugar, polysorbate 60, polyglycerol esters
of fatty acids, salt \, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, artificial
flavor, sodium citrate, natrual flavor, colored with (tumeric and
annatto extract,s Natural and artificial flavor

It has, Ou Pareve on the carton

--Tammy