NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:45:44 -0500
Beth Kevles wrote:
 >Well, the welcome instructions still reference the old one (as of a
 >couple of days ago,

Thanks for the reminder. I've been meaning to update that for several
years now. It's way too wordy.

The move has gone very smoothly for my lists. And much to my surprise
I found that all the old archives had been restored.

As for managing your list subscription, like leaving or changing your
e-mail address, the easiest way is to go to this page and then the
appropriate link:

http://listserv.icors.org/archives/no-milk.html

Maybe bookmark that link for future use?

Don.