NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 23:43:37 -0500
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006, Alex Oren wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:33:01 -0800, "Susan Gallant"
> <[log in to unmask]> said:
>> That's a good question to ask. I just know nature is designed to serve a
>> purpose for things to work well in our environment around us as well as
>> our personal health.
>
> However, we seem to have strayed into the realm of personal beliefs and
> convictions, "meanings" and "purposes", things that I am much less
> comfortable debating with people that are not close friends (not to
> mention being somewhat off topic on this list).

I think we may have two camps on the list.  Those who avoid milk due to
various beliefs (i.e. the notmilk.com sort) and those who avoid milk due
to clear medical need (severe allergic reactions to dairy).  Why we avoid
milk hasn't normally been the topic of this list.  Dealing with dairy
avoidance has.

  Jon Lewis                   |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |