NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pammi215 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:15:04 -0400
I have a question but I don't know if anyone can help...

I am going on a cruise at the end of the month and am a bit concerned
about what I will be able to eat on the ship. I am dairy allergic (you
may remember my sinus/intestinal infection details from my April '03
posts). Has anyone on the list ever been on Norwegian Cruise Line? Any
ideas on what I should bring with me or what will be available? I am
planning on calling NCL, but don't know if I should make a big deal
about it or just do what I do when I eat out locally... be really
careful!!!

Also, is anyone in the list from Bermuda or ever been there? Any good
(safe) places to eat there?

Any help you all can be would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day!

Pammi