NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:08:14 -0800
I have checked my facts thouroughly and this is a topic I have studies for the last 14 years. The actual definition of the word science is the search fot truth. I have done just that and have discovered the truth is not what is being taught in our society. That's why I'm mentioning it here. If you don't want to believe it then that's your choice, but I have done a lot of intense reading and attended many health seminars and breastfeeding support groups to have the understanding that I do about these things. As far as confusing a belief with truth, why believe something if it hasen't been clinically been proben to show it is truth. We can't justly call something scientific if it hasen't been proben by health studies to be accurately valid. We can't make something logical or truthful just because we want it to be. I have shared book titles with this list that I haev read as well as websites, magazines, news letters and such, so to say I don't have valid sources is inaccurate.
  Sue