NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 17:22:02 -0400
I have problems with my ears from time to time but that is more likely due
to a hereditary problem because it runs in the family (siblings & kids).
However, pollen and dairy will swell the lining of my nose and block my
Eustachian Tube, causing an ear problem. I have also suffered from sinus
problems all my life and dropping dairy from my diet almost single-handedly
eliminated the problem. So, I can't really answer your question directly
but I think your doctor may not be correct. He is probably offering a
comment based on his experience. But I don't think it is the be-all,
end-all comment on the topic. I suggest you avoid dairy in the future. More
good will come from it than any possible bad things (of which I can't think
of any!).

Don M