NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:47:06 EST
From the UcheePines home page:

"Uchee Pines is dedicated to find a way to help people through simple,
natural methods using exercise, vegetarian nutrition, and such simple treatments as
hydrotherapy, massage, the rational and judicious use of some herbs and
supplements, and firm faith in the Divine Healer."

This is equivalent to saying that they can put on their site anything their
minds can invent without any need for research, studies, or clinical practice.

Do we need guidelines for citing on this list? Can we at least be very clear
when we are citing alternative "medicine" practitioners rather than
traditional allopathic medicine?

And I'll give prizes to anyone who can tell me what the type of calcium in
dairy is, how it differs from any other type of calcium, how it physiologically
works to numb the nerves in the bladder, and then cite any study from a
peer-reviewed medical journal that backs this up.

Steve Carper