NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Beth Noonan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:20:30 -0800
Mary Beth Noonan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:To the list manager.
Please change my email address for future posts to [log in to unmask]
Thank you...
Mary Beth

Pamela Brundage
wrote:
MaryBeth,
Since reading your e-mails, I have been in several grocery stores up and
down the east coast (I am currently on vacation in NC and checked here,
too). I have not found the Duncan Hines mix you are referring to... Perhaps
you are in a test market and should try other stores near you for the ones
that do not contain milk (pudding). I, too, am milk allergic and have
stocked up on the milk-free ones since your e-mails came out. I hope you
find the ones you can use. If you can't contact me off list and perhaps I
can purchase some for you and ship them to you. Best of luck.
Pammi

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!

Mary Beth Noonan
Electrospec, Inc.
VOICE: 973-361-6300 X 164
FAX: 973-361-0454