NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:18:04 -0800
Yes, the dabating is growing quite wearisome. In fact I have clicked spam on Steve's email so I don't have to put up with his futility anymore. I don't mind answering questions for people who are asking out of their own personal curiosity, but when it's someone doing it out of rage as well as playing a devil's advocate and acting so pompous and superior like he wants to be thi ring leader, then i need to cut off ties with that person. I don't mind someone disagreeing as long as they can do it respectfully. This has not been the case. Since I have spammed him to prevent further emails from this person I will not see his input on the talk list, only everyone what everyone else says. I don't have the time for it.  Sue

Rachelle Annechino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Nah. I appreciate where you're coming from, but most of us reading
are capable of sorting this stuff out for ourselves. Let's just treat
each other respectfully, ask questions about specific points if we
want further elaboration, and then move on. Personally I'm not
seeking a grand debate from this list -- that's for my political lists
:) -- but rather the nitty gritty about whether Pop-Tarts are still
milk-free, etc.

Yahoo! Photos