NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:01:05 -0800
I know every situation is different, but remembering how my daughters and i all display reactions to dairy I called a couple here in Maine who have written books on diet and are very well known about the affetcs of dairy. I spoke with the wife, Mrs. mMannings,(the person who refered me to this website and talk list) and she said uncooked milk will last in our systems for up to a few days and cooked milk products such as cheese for example, will stay in our systems for as long as a week. That's why if we had any dairy we sometimes wouldn't cough or wheeze until 2 or 3 days after we'd eaten it. I don't know your personal situation, but I thought i'd pass that information along in case it might come in handy.  Sue

Yahoo! Photos