NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Megan Homan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:09:10 -0400
Hi! Thanks for responding. About the rice cheese, I have yet to find any that has no milk. Where do you find yours?> Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:41:32 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: Allergy testing> To: [log in to unmask]> > Hello,> I cut out dairy three years ago after being allergy tested. My kid also have > high sensitivty so we cut all dairy out of our diets. Cow milk is meant for baby > cows your kids dont need it.Get your vitimin D from the sun. Learn to cook > with rice cheese, or soy milk etc. A good book to read would be the China > study by campbell who does into depth why animal protein and casen as a > whole isnt good for you. I wouldnt worry what others think do what you know > is best for your health as well as that of your > children. All the best, MIke