NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Carper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 22:55:43 -0400
With the recent chat about travel books, I'd like to remind everyone here
that I maintain as complete a listing as possible of books of no-milk
interest in the Milk-Free Bookstore section of my web site, Steve Carper's
Lactose Intolerance Clearinghouse.

Go to http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper/bookstor.htm for
the complete listing of categories. Travel Books are in the Miscellaneous
and Travel Books page. You'll find books on kosher traveling, vegetarian
traveling, and international menu readers, among others.

The rest of the pages have several dozen books of interest, trolled from
the current books in print on Amazon.com.  Clicking on the To Bookstore
icon will take you directly to that book's page at Amazon. You order and
pay for the books directly from them.

Please let me know if you find The Milk-Free Bookstore useful, and what I
can do to improve it.

Steve Carper