NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Redman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 07:56:12 -0400
Hi Juliann, could you provide me with more info regarding a nickle allergy? I
am jewellery allergic which is  a skin reaction to nickle. So I figured that
anything I consume would be also a problem if nickel related. I did a search on
the net but came up with nothing.

Email me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks a bunch!
Lori