NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Fernety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:03:51 -0400
Hello,

I'm just doing some research on Rich's Richwhip. Did you guys know there
are 2 kinds and only 1 is parve. Rich's Richwhip "Liquid" is the parve
version. The one that comes in the tub has caseinate. Just like Cool Whip
does.

I need your help. If you can get Rich's Richwhip "Liquid" in your city I
need to know. Rich's seems to think it is only available on a very limited
basis via commerical outlets mostly. But we have some people that say they
find it in their local stores all the time. So if you buy it please e-mail
the city and state you live in. My e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much,

Helen

Non-Dairy: Something to Moo About, Inc.
A support & informational monthly web source for families dealing with
dairy free diets for medical  reasons.
http://non-dairy.org
10425 S.W. 114 Court, Miami, FL 33176 USA ====================================
Monthly Snail Mail Newsletter Now Available - $30 a year + 3 dairy cards
Have a friend or a professional that doesn't have Internet access but needs
our newsletter? Have them call 1-305-598-0374 and we will mail them a free
basic milk protein allergy information with a newsletter order form.