NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:07:28 -0800
Eric Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:    Susan Gallant wrote:

> WHile goat's milk may still not be the greatest, it still doesn't have the fat and other issues that come with cow milk.

Actually, see

I will check your website and i'm sure goat's milk has some of the same problems. I was stating the fact that it would be the lesser of two evils for feeding an infant.
  A theory is something not proven. SInce it's very likely you haven't looked into the health research I've mentioned you really can't say it isn't proven.
  I can list some recources that I have, but you may not like them because some are written from a Christian perspective. I recognise and appreciate that not everyone on this talk list is Christian, so I haven't listed as many resources as I normally would because of it. Since the subject has gone as far as it has though, here it goes.
  book-THE MINISTRY OF HEALING by Ellen G.White
  movie-KEEPERS OF THE FLAME by Review and Herald Publishing in Hagerstown, Maryland
  book-MILK MONEY AND MADNESS, The Culture and Politics of Breastfeeding (forget authors' names)
  website-www.amazingfacts.org
  magazine-MOTHERING MAGAZINE
  magazine-VIBRANT LIFE
  book-COUNSEL ON DIET AND FOODS by Ellen G. White
  book-THE CHEESE BOOK (forget author)
  Also any books by Dr. William Sears would be recomended as some of his books do mention cow milk and how other options are better.
  There is also a natural health clinic in Maine called Poland Springs Health Institute and another one in Alabama called Uchee Pines. When I find the phone numbers for those two places I will email them to the talk list.
  I have also obtained health information by attending health seminars, so unfortunately I don't have a website for them, but this is what I've been able to come up with so far. I can add more later. Sue