NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dawn Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 10:29:46 -0600
At 08:47 AM 10/31/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I have the identical problem but do not assume there was damage done.  I
>don't know about you but I'm pushing 50 and I just think that my body is
>changing and I have to listen to it.
>
>Judith Griffiths

Judy,

At 31, I'm thinking age has nothing to do with it. I just thought it was my
body telling me that it wasn't designed to eat the kinds of foods I was
putting into it.

Ladies, I have the same problem and have cut cooked fats out of my diet
completely (to get enough fat in my diet to be able to use the fat soluble
vitamins I stir in some fresh olive oil after the food has been cooked) and
I'm not lactose intolerant but casein allergic. So I don't know about the
lactose intolerant connection. Suspect it is due to the "good fats bad fats"
idea more than it is dairy intolerance(s) and allergies.

Smiles,
Dawn
:) :) :)