NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:09:38 -0800
    i would love to talk with some of you about how you counter the effects of
these ads with your children? with yourself? how do you teach them that they
arent weird..they are the normal ones. its normal to like brocolli and drink
water. isnt it?

amalita

  Sure it's normal! Water is the best thng for us to drink because our bodies are made up of something like 90% water. if we don't drink enough then our bodies react to that and we have a lot more problems. That's why it gets me so bad when doctors and government agencies will tell you to give your toddler, preschooler or grade school child milk because they say it's supposed to help with their brain development. I have yet to meet an intelligent cow, yet they insist on this so called fact.
     Brockley is great for calcium, iron and I even read in a book about foods having natural healing where it said brockley is even good for our hearing. It keeps it healthy and if we have hearing loss it can actually reverse it if we eat a lot of the stuff. So milk, moooove over! Veggies take over! Sue

 What are the most popular cars?  Find out at Yahoo! Autos