NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rose Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 23:06:32 EST
Thanks for the Rich's Richwhip suggestions!
I'm going to track down a kosher deli/market in (or near) Naperville, IL,
which is where we've just moved.
I'm looking forward to finding foods, such as deli meats and the truly-non-
dairy whipped topping, for my son.
It didn't even dawn on me that the grocery stores wouldn't have tofutti
products, but I did track down a little health food store in a nearby town
that carries most of what we need.
We've only been here since August, so as we settle into the new house and
schools and schedules, I'm finding time to search out health food stores and
kosher markets.
Thanks again for the suggestions.
Rose