NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 23:22:12 -0800
Hi Abigail,
I also am a new transplant from the Celiac group.  You have been a great
resource there and I'm very happy to see you've joined us here.

A general question for everyone:  If you have a problem with casein from
cow's milk would you have a problem with casein from goat's milk?  Is the
protien similar or the same?  I'm interested in anyone's experience with
goat milk and will summarize to the list.

Maria