NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angela Alvarez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:45:05 +0100
At 08:23 PM 10/1/98 -0700, Amy wrote:
>WHOA!  Have a 4 year old WAY sensitive to milk

There is an infant formula with no milk or soy in it, made of animal and
vegetal proteins other than these. Here (Europe) it is called Pregomin and it's
made by MILUPA, a brand of the Nutricia multinacional. I've tried to
search for the American equivalent sometimes but never found it. It's
the only really safe formula to feed to a baby who is allergic both to
milk and soy I think, and I still feed it to my 2 year old so that he
doesn't miss any iron, calcium or protein. Maybe you could search for it
there via a Farmacy or something?

Angela