NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alex Oren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 23:18:24 -0500
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:33:01 -0800, "Susan Gallant"
<[log in to unmask]> said:
> That's a good question to ask. I just know nature is designed to serve a
> purpose for things to work well in our environment around us as well as
> our personal health.

My original comment concerned the assumption that human groups may have
evolved to, let's say "better tolerate" (for a lack of a more precise
term), animal milk products in their diet.

However, we seem to have strayed into the realm of personal beliefs and
convictions, "meanings" and "purposes", things that I am much less
comfortable debating with people that are not close friends (not to
mention being somewhat off topic on this list).

Therefore, I hope you will forgive me if I do not continue this
particular discussion.

Best wishes,
Alex.