NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micki Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:03:21 -0500
I contacted Dean foods:

I spoke with Sue.  Farm Rich has been discontinued due to lagging sales.  I
told her that was a huge mistake because many people with milk
sensitivities depended upon it for their milk substitute.

She took all of my contact information and said that she would pass my
comments on to the decision makers.  She also pointed out that if enough
people call to complain that Farm Rich is no longer on the shelves - the
company will rethink current policy.

This is an area in which this list can have an impact on corporate America.

They have an 800 number  - it's free - so call them and let them know that
there is a demand for Farm Rich.

Dean Foods Company
Attn: Corporate Communications Dept.
2515 McKinney Ave., Suite 1200