NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
D Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:16:17 -0600
All subway ingredients (for US and Canada) are listed at :

http://www.subway.com/nguide/

Maybe this is incorrect, but I didn't notice any 'obvious' dairy (like whey) in
the italian bread particularly.

We often bring a McDonald's burger and fries with us for our toddler to a sit-
down restaurant.  With his toddler tastes, allergies, and patience waiting it
makes it more relaxing for all.

McDonald's ingredient guide can be found at:

http://www.mcdonalds.com/food/ingredients/index.html

No 'obvious' dairy ingredients in the Big Mac buns either.  But in their deluxe
roll (Arch Deluxe) there is buttermilk.

Denise